DC Mini Circuit Breaker
- JB1-125 MCB applicable to the exchange 50Hz, rated voltage 400V, rated current 125A and below Lighting distribution system or motor distribution system for short circuit or overload protection, aesthetic appearance of the product small, light weight and excellent reliability, high breaking capacity, rapid release, rail mounting, shell and parts and high flame resistance impact plastic, long life; but also in normal non-sensitive circuits frequently used conversion can be installed under-voltage release, shunt release and other accessories, also applies to the isolation and less as line voltage protection and use of remote disconnectd.
- Standard: IEC60947-2, GB14048.2
Meaning and classification models
- JB1Z-125 DC circuit breaker from the housing, the operating mechanism, heat release, electromagnetic release the contact system, arc system composed of overload and short circuit protection, unique design structure and a strong permanent magnet arc system to make the products 6KA short-circuit capacity, mechanical life of 20,000 times or more, the product looks beautiful.
- Installation Guide for the 35x7.5 type standard steel track installed, and have the following characteristics; handle design front end of the top of the security operation feel strong, comfortable feel; wiring must pay attention to progress "+,-"; power under the meet the power into the line features, easy installation, saving by line.
Normal operation and mounting requirement
- Circumstance temperature -5°C ~ +40°C, average temperature within 24h not exceeding +35°C.
- Altitude above sea level less than 2000 m.
- Humidity not exceeding 50% at 40°C and not exceeding 90% at 25°C.
- Installation class II or III.
- Pollution class 2.
- Installation method DIN Rail mounting type.
- The external magnetism shall not be more than 5 times of terrestrial one.
- Product shall be installed at the place where there shall be no severe impact and vibration.
- Product shall be vertically mounted onto standard Din rail 35mm.
Technical DataTable 1
|Pole||Width (x18mm)||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Current In (A)||Max. short-circuit capacity||Trip Type|
|Breaking current Icu (A)||Time constant T (ms)|
|1||1||DC110V/ 220V||63, 80, 100, 125A||10000||10||C|
|Test||Trip Type||DC Test Current||Origin State||Trip or not trip time limit||Results||Remark|
|a||C||1.05In||Cold||t ≥ 2h||Not trip||/|
|b||C||1.3In||Follow A test||t < 2h||Trip||Within the current steady increase in 5s|
|c||C||8In||Cold||t ≥ 0.2s||Not trip||Closed auxiliary switch power on|
Overall and Mounting Dimensioned Chart